Various Links on this Web Site: HOME | ABOUT US | OUR PURPOSE | SITEMAP | COMPUTER FUND ACCTG | HELPS
Bramer, Retired Auditor-CPA
RE: QB Class Proof Report, SPFunds Originated: April 2000
This publication is designed to help you produce the Class Proof Report, SPFunds as shown by the below publication 0704-07 where we have called it 'Church SPFund Class Proof' report. This 'tricky to setup' QB report is also found in our 0068-01 QB2000 MinFinSam - let me know if you would like to have this Sample sent to you so you can place it on your QB system and add to your learning experience.
Working from either QBPro2000 or QBPro2001, please do the following:
- Locate tab called "Reports"
- Choose " Custom Summary Report"
- Via pull-down menu, choose 'Report Date" = Fiscal Year to Date
- Via pull-down menu, choose 'Row Axis" = Class
- Choose "Filters"
- Via 'Account' pull-down menu, choose 'All Equity Accounts'; click OK.
- Disregard warning re no Inc/Exp accounts
- Click OK twice
- The viewed result is the initial Report
- Choose 'Format'
- Update 'Header/Footer'
- Update "Report Title"
- Post the name of the Report --- like "03-SPF Class Proof"
- Click Ok twice
- Click on 'Memorize' and then click on OK.
When you want this report In the future, go to 'Report: Memorized Reports' and choose the '03-SPF Class Proof' report and generate the report..
Let us know if you have any questions.
LIST OF RELATED WEB SITE PUBLICATIONS
Fund Accounting - Not Fun
Fund Acctg FAQs via QuickBooks (TM)
QB Church Class Chart of Accounts
QB Church SPFund Class Proof
QB Fund Accounting FAQ
QB MinFin Samples
QB MinFin Sample SPFund Proof Report
QB Transaction Dates
QB Year End Bal Fwd Acctg
QuickBooks 101 Helps
QuickBooks Self Examination
Special Purpose Funds Perspective
Please Click here for more topics having to do with the use of "QuickBooks and Ministry Fund Accounting" on www.bcidot.org. This Publication originated in April 2000 and was - UPTD: June 04, 2010
HOME | ABOUT US | OUR PURPOSE | SITEMAP | COMPUTER FUND ACCTG | HELPS