http://www.bcidot.org links: Spending Control HOME | : ABOUT US | Spending Control Purpose | SITEMAP | MFTeam HELPS
FROM: Jim Bramer,
RE: Electronic Personal Finance Ideals Originated: October 2004
Below is a hypothetical Online Email thread (THRD) between any one of the following participates: John (Husband or non married male), or Mary (Wife or unmarried female) and Jim@BCIDOT.ORG Click here and go to List of threads (THRDs) at www.bcidot.org
FR: John and Mary
Jim, Since we have some Ministry Finance responsibilities, we have just read your material listed below on the general topic of "Electronic Finance Ideals" at such Ministries. Please share with us something similar for Personal Finances.
Mission Agency http://www.bcidot.org/mis/8016-02.html
FR: Jim Bramer, Retired CPA.
Thank you, John and Mary ---- appreciate you sharing that you have read these. Well, it seems that once you have your computer, and you have a fast connection to the Internet, that some of the Electronic Personal Finance ideals could include the following:
- You are at ease about working with a remote Bank where you never go to their building. You make full use of Phone, Email, Online Banking facilities and ATMs that are located almost anywhere.
- You make full use of the virtual Envelope concept to help you control your spending as you pay off your Credit Card Statement monthly.
- You do not get a "piece of paper" pay check -- your net pay is deposited electronically into your bank account.
- If you own a business, you make maximum use of Internet/Computer receiving and bill paying tools to complement your accounting system --- you especially have someone else process your payroll, etc.
- You shop Online and make bargain purchases and pay Online using your Credit Card
- You access your current Credit Card purchases info 24/7. Also, by pre-arrangement, vendors can be automatically categorized for bookkeeping purposes
- You use Online Bill Payment resources 24/7 to pay your bills electronically
- You access your personal Bank Account 24/7 -- which also allows you to electronically transfer money from one bank account at your bank to another
- Your Bank and Credit Card transactions are downloaded to your Personal Finance software; either automatically or when you choose.
- You utilize Personal Finance software that allows you to know if you have money to spend for the upcoming week, etc.
- You make use of Mom@Home HLPer types who remotely does the majority of your personal bookkeeping
- You work with a Tax Preparer who provides at least the following: 1> You fill out forms Online, via their web site, as you Online provide them with your necessary tax reporting data and 2> You work with them as your tax returns are filed electronically
FR: John and Mary
Thank you. Please list below some of the links that address some of what you have shared above.
Again, Jim, thank you for providing us with such helpful information.
FR: Jim B.
Spending Controls http://www.bcidot.org/env/0400-00.html
Business Payrolls http://www.quickbooks.com
Mom at Home http://www.bcidot.org/fwi/0905-03.html
Please Click Here for a folder list of Spending Control writings on www.bcidot.org. Feel free to contact me at Jim@bcidot.org if you have any comments or questions about any of these matters. Remember -- It is my desire to encourage you in your Christian walk and to be "Your Servant for Jesus Sake:" Thank you. II Corinthians 4:5B. This was updated last on: June 04, 2010
Email Address: Jim@bcidot.org - Phone: (559) 298-5507 --
Mailing Address: 2628 East Goshen Ave. - Fresno, CA 93720
http://www.bcidot.org links: Spending Controls HOME | : ABOUT US | Spending Controls Purpose | SITEMAP | MFTeam HELPS